Thursday, July 3, 2008

MIA for 6 months...

Ok...for anyone still checking in to see if I post...I sincerely apologize. I am a bad bad blogger.

However, since I am venturing out west and up north to Alaska tomorrow...I am going to try to journal as I go. My hotel and cruise ship have internet cafes and I will do my very best to pop in here and keep the blogging going.

The past six months have been tough for Don and I...busy with work, kids and usual stuff...combined with some very "unique" family stressors. So we are in grave need of a vacation together to re-connect.

More about the trip in later posts. For now I will say that we are putting Jan-June behind us and hoping that the last half of this year is better for us. With a positive attitude...and fingers crossed, I enter July!!!

No comments: