Friday, August 3, 2007

Holly's Gentle nudge...

My friend Holly from the Nook message board is the GTD member for August and has "nudged" me to get back in the habit of blogging. I admit that I am a slacker in this department...but I will try to be better.

Holly has started a game of Scattergories...and here are my entries:

My Name: Vanessa
1. Famous Singer/Band: Van Halen
2. 4 letter word: Vain
3. Street: Victoria Avenue
4. Color: violet
5. Gifts/Presents: Vase
6. Vehicle: Viper
7. Things in a Souvenir Shop: Vials of sand
8. Boy Name: Victor
9. Girl Name: Valerie
10. Movie Title: V for Vendetta
11. Drink: V-8
12. Occupation: Video store clerk
13. Celebrity: Vanessa Williams
14. Magazine: Vanity Fair
15. U.S. City: Vermont
16. Pro Sports Teams: Vikings (Minnesota)
17. Fruit: V-8 Splash (fruit drink...I can't find a fruit starting with V)
18. Reason for Being Late for Work: Very, Very tired
19. Something You Throw Away: Vitamins ( old ones – expired)
20. Things You Shout: Victory!!!
21. Cartoon Character: Velma (Scooby Doo)

There...sorry some of my entries were kinda lame...but V is not a common letter...which is why I love that my name starts with V...love being original!

I am tagging Heather V, Kristi-Anna, and Janice...have fun with Holly's challenge ladies!

2 comments:

Tara said...

Good one with the "vials of sand"!! I found that one tough!

Holly A said...

Great answers! And even if V isn't an easy letter, Vanessa is an awesome name (although I may be a bit biased!) :-)

Thanks for playing along!