Friday, April 9, 2010

Mar 29 - April 4 - Happy Easter everyone!

Again...Wow...what a week! The best news...we are a family of 4 under on roof! With Alex home and Tori back...boy oh boy our little house is crammed with love. LOL! But with one extra diva, brings the juggling of bathroom schedules, checking of homework, and re-adjusting to the attitude that is all TORI! My husband is a saint...he accepted this new change with his easy-going Don-self, keeping the rest of us "freak-free' in the worst of situations.


I got some quality time with Dale at Fringe on Vine Street in St Catharines. The man is a wizard with hair and I am sporting a new colour...which I love. It's in the regular tones...just a bit more ginger that usual. Now I will blend in with my step-Ford family. LOL!

Easter brunch this year was at Betty's in Chippawa. What a great place to eat! Yummy buffet goodies and the best part was looking around the table at all the family. The kids have all grown up...we don't have anymore babies at the table. Where did the time go? Marisa is the youngest...and she is all grown up! Dad and Lynn were so generous to treat us all to such a great afternoon out. We had brunch, posed for some pics and then, in true-Cranford fashion...hit the outlet mall. It was really cool to have the guys head off toward the Sony store without a word between them...like Sony was calling them back to the mother ship! And us girls gravitated to the shoe stores. The most surprising part...Tania "Mexx'd" Don in an amazing make-over project...but my hubby's cheap-skatedness took over and he did not purchase any of the designer finds. But...I did copy the sizes in to my B-berry and will be using this to my advantage come Christmas, birthday, or sales, I expect to add some Mexx to his closet!




Here are some pics of the Cranford photo shoot...


This is the Ingraham clan...








A rare moment of sisterly-love





The set up of the group shot...technical difficulties...

The good group shot to follow next week...waiting for Brian to get it posted!


Have a great week!

Ness




No comments: