Friday, April 9, 2010

Mar 22 - Mar 28

Wow! What a week! Easter party craziness is finally over! But before I get to the party and some cute pics...my week has been a whirlwind. I had a meeting in Stoney Creek for the Credit Institute - Hamilton chapter board...and got to see a behind the scenes look at how the Chapter is run. I was asked to serve as a board member and have accepted...so I am committed to a 2 year term. And I thought I was busy now!


Then on Thursday, my sweetie and I went to the Niagara Falls Grand Dinner Theatre to see Maggie's Getting Married - with my Finance colleagues. The dinner was good, the play was ok (the theatre is really much better in Milton) but I loved the company. Our table was hilarious and both Don and I really had a good time. This proves the point that it really does matter who you are with!

Finally...leading up to the Easter party craziness...Saturday 10-12 was insane! But I loved every minute of it. I have been on the planning committee for our company kids Easter parties for a couple of years now...and the hard work is definitely worth the effort. The kids had a blast this year...we let them decorate cookies, make foam photo frames, there was a visit from the Easter Bunny and lots of games and prizes. Tori and David volunteered their time...putting on fake tattoos...the kids loved that part. I was so impressed with the volunteers this year - some from the office and 3 high school students...what a difference help makes! And thanks again to my two high school lovebirds...love you guys for being such great helpers!




Here is a pic of our beautiful, generous, kid-friendly Easter bunny! Thank you again girlfriend...you made the event a total success!

Have a great week!
Ness



No comments: