Monday, March 8, 2010

Mar 8 - Mar 14

Hey,


Just an opening promise not to vent about home repairs...I promise...it's out of my system.

Some scrappy pics for you to drool over...isn't my Liam just the cutest!!!

I also love this one...the 3 of them...the Ford men!




It's after Oscar weekend and I love seeing the ladies decked out in their finest and finding out which movies made Oscar history. Now I know what movies to rent in the summer!


I woke up Monday morning with the worst cold ever...maybe not the worst but I feel dreadful. I hope that it's gone by Wednesday...big training at work and don't want to be coughing or sniffling thru the presentation.


Well...my cold was not gone by Wednesday, or Thursday or even Friday. I dragged myself thru the week looking toward the weekend like a desert traveller for an oasis! I feel soo tired but know that the weekend is pretty open and I will be able to rest.


I got alot done in the way of scrappy projects...here are some pics of my Card caddy. I found the template at Nothern Girl Stamper and love the end result.




The little medallions have card categories on them... so easy to help me get organized. I could not believe it on Wednesday when I could not find a Thank You card. Come on! I have made hundreds of cards over the years...and I have not given them away...they are hidden in my messy scrappy room! So...I vowed organization will be mine! I didn't get the caddy finished until late afternoon on Sunday...but it's done.

I have also been playing with some new Magnolia stamps and will be going to Copic club this week at the Scrapping Nook. I am sure to have more scrappy goodies to show by next weekend.

Have a great week!
Ness

No comments: