Sunday, March 14, 2010

Mar 15 - 21

Hey faithful followers!

How has your week been? Not much to report this week...it's been pretty boring actually. Busy work related getting ready for a big presentation...and looking ahead to Easter party craziness. The kids' easter party is next weekend and I will be running all over gathering up the necessary goodies for that!
On the home front...things are quiet and no Easter plans from the family yet either. Hope that our schedules all mesh and we get to be together for the holiday.
I went to Copic Club at the Nook this week and got alot done. I was able to get playing with my Magnolia stamps...promise that there will be pictures soon. I love getting out with friends and meeting some newbies to the Copics. I got to show the masking technique that Pauline at Stamplicity taught us...so slick and makes using multiple stamps a breeze.
Thanks for checking in...sorry that there are no new scrappy pics...but with all the craziness, I have not been completing anything to show off.
Have a good week.
Ness


No comments: