Monday, December 5, 2011

Dec 4 - 21 days until Christmas

Dec 4 - 21 Days until Christmas

I love Sundays, especially Sunday mornings before anyone is awake.  I love that my house is clean, the errands are done and Sundays are my time.  Sundays are spent relaxing and getting ready for the busy week ahead.

Today, I spent my Sunday morning catching up on my web-shows, my Craft Channel and reading through all the blogs I follow.  I am taking a class through Jessica Sprague called Mouse Paper Scissors Give - and I needed to get my projects completed.  The first project in the class was a really cool subway art project.  We got to create our own subway art using Photoshop - the class came with videos and step by step instruction.  I had so much fun making my subway poster and I can see more projects using these techniques.

I love that I could personalize this with all the addresses that we have lived at, the names of the cities that we grew up in and our kids and pets' names.

I was also able to sneak out to do some Christmas shopping - for the Children's party next Saturday and for my family.  The stores were crowded but I was able to find almost all the items on my list.  Not bad for a spur-of-the-moment shopping trip.

I am all set for a busy work week ahead - meetings, reports due, a board dinner meeting, a trip to Toronto to shop for toys and a vacation day on Friday...ok, doesn't sound that tough really.

Happy Holidays and more tomorrow...




No comments: